Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Welcome to the Birotate Chariot

Hello world. My name is Steve (a.k.a "Damage"). As I get this blog up and running I will be posting race experiences, ride reviews, and anything else that is cycling related.

I am a USCF licensed Category 4 racer. I hope to provide insights into cycling for those of us that have a passion for riding our bikes, but have other life responsibilities (i.e. jobs, family, house and yard maintenance, etc), that keep us from going pro. One thing I love about cycling is that it can be enjoyed by anyone whether you are racing the weekly criterium series or simply out for a ride on the weekend.

Check back soon. I'll be digging out some old race journals, including a couple of the longest run races in the United States, to get things started.

1 comment: